Whether you plan on ringing in the New Year prancing around the city in fur and sparkles or in a cozy house surrounded by good friends, be sure to show 2016 your best style. Dazzling in head to toe sparkles is always fun. But, don't feel the need to step out of your comfort zone if you're not into all of the glitz. Here are just some of the goodies we have in store, for both the sparkle lover and bohemian beauty.
Our Free People Verushka dress is absolutely stunning in this muted lilac lace. It is super girly and will look extra cute twirling on the dance floor.
You have been invited to a holiday party. Awesome! But wait... You can't show up empty handed... You've been known to burn everything you bake... You can't sew... And you don't want to bring something that will end up collecting dust. What are you going to bring?! Don't worry, Waterlily is going to make the gift of giving a little less stressful and a lot more fun- the way it should be!
Let's get giving!
Crunchy leaves. Bonfires. Warm colors. Suede. Oversized blankets. Autumn is such a magical time of year. As the crisp cold air creeps in, my skin tends to get pretty dry and I am one of those people that are constantly cold. Therefore, it's time to whip out the Five Fall Essentials.
1. Sweaters, sweaters, sweaters- This is probably a given. But sweaters are the ultimate Autumn go-to. And because of this, we tend to wear them until they are ragged and shabby. So treat yourself to a practical every day sweater when Fall comes around. It's justified- you'll live in it for 5 months straight! My favorite is this Fairisle Free People oversized sweater. Here are a few of my other favs we have in store now. Manon Sweater , Intarsia Drape Cardi , Pablo Sweater
2. Lafco Candle in Ski House- HOLY MOLY, this candle smells insane!! It's like a dreamy Vermont getaway in a log cabin, cozied up next to a fire. If you are into warm scents, I couldn't recommend this one enough. The notes: sandalwood, leather and spruce. Fill your home with this scent here.
3. Booties- Whenever I am not feeling my outfit, whether it be a casual dress or jeans and a tee, I throw on my booties and instantly love the look. They add such style and personality to your outfit. You can have fun with a printed pair like these Matisse Nugent leopard booties or rock something like these incredible Howsty Tahira embroidered booties.I am so in love with the Howsty booties because they have such a cool story behind them. The Spanish brand's hallmark is the Kilim fabric. Kilim is a handmade tapestry, so no two booties will be the same. How cool!?
4. Leather Jacket- I personally like mine without all of the bells and whistles. I get so much use out of my leather jackets each season. And they last forever! I LOVE the fit of this jacket by Velvet.
5. Mac Strobe Cream- This moisturizer is magic in a bottle. When cold air strikes, my skin loses the bright glow that I lust after. I put heaps of this on whether I'm wearing makeup that day or not. My skin literally transforms as soon as the cream touches my face. It's packed with vitamins and green tea, to which I owe the instant brightening effect. This product is seriously next level. Get a bottle here!
What are your Fall Essentials? We'd love to hear! Let us know in the comments.
Valentine's Day is only two days away!! Have you given your special someone enough hints for your perfect present? We have a great selection of items for your sweetheart to choose from. Whether it's a Lolo bag and keychain or a Deepa Gurnani headband, a pair of Noon earrings or some Cosabella undergarments, or a cozy sweater and a pretty necklace to match, we definitely have something for everyone!! And what's even better? We are having a Valentine's Day sale starting today!! Everything online and in store (Manasquan and Spring Lake) will be 15% off, and that includes already marked down goods!
I love the embellishment on the Love Spell Tee, and the fit of the Bella Dahl pants are great. I am heading south to warmer weather for Christmas so the Leather Wrapped Headphones would be great for traveling and the Flash Tattoos are a fun warm weather accessory. - Brittany 1. Love Spell Tee by Free People 2. "Naked on the Run" Travel Palette by Urban Decay 3. Portable Phone Charger 4. Love by the Sun Necklace by b.u. jewelry 5. Front Zip Skinny Pant by Bella Dahl 6. Metallic Gold Hybrid Heel by Free People 7. Leather Wrapped Headphones by Frends 8. Goldfish Kiss H20 by Flash Tattoos (available in-store only at Waterlily)
The other day Bill (our UPS guy) poked his head in the door to give us a heads up that he was about to bring in 26 boxes to us ...26!!
We knew we were getting a big shipment of Free People so we were so excited for the delivery. It took him 3 trips with his hand truck to get them all in the store, and then the fun part came...opening the boxes and going through all of the different styles Catherine and Abbey chose for the season! Most of the clothes are out on the floor, and some are up on www.waterlilyshop.com, so be sure to come get your Free People fix, we have plenty for you!!